We assist customers in well understanding the product information like features, functions and applications and so on. As for the detailed procuring information or drawings, our professionals will first conduct a careful examination and then recommend the most suitable machines or devise proper schemes for customers. We also provide free samples if necessary.
Service during the Sale
1. We are manned with professional salesmen and technicians to provide the information, technical support and the optimal solutions with high cost performance
2. Based on the specific requirements of customers and the lead time, we will formulate a rigorous operation process. Through the close cooperation of Commodity Department, Sales Department, Technical Department and the Ocean Shipping Department, we are devoted to timely supplying customers with superior machines.
3. Generally, certain quantity of quick-wear parts will be delivered with the goods. The delivery deadline depends on the specific order, which is usually within 1 to 3 months.
1. Udzielana jest roczna gwarancja.
2. Customers can send photos or samples for our confirmation once the parts are damaged within the one year warranty. If the parts are not damaged by misoperation, we will reply to customers within 48 hours and provide free parts for replacement. Besides, for the parts out of commission and beyond the warranty, we only charge for the basic costs of parts
3. Regularnie monitorujemy stan usług produktów oraz terminowo analizujemy i kopiujemy informacje zwrotne. Jeśli chodzi o spory, wymyślimy skuteczne działania, aby osiągnąć obopólne zadowolenie.
Other Special Services
1. We can design and manufacture dies according to the drawings provided by customers, and the OEM service is available.
2. We also search for local product agencies that can enjoy all the above mentioned services. Meanwhile, the cooperation strategy is adaptable based on the annual sales of agencies to achieve win-win situations.
3. Technical guidance and acceptance
a. We offer the board and lodging if the customer assigns workers for onsite learning in our company.
b. If the onsite guidance offered by our engineers are needed, the customer should bear all expenses for going abroad, including applying for passports and visas, round-trip vehicle and airline tickets, board and lodging, translation, and also certain mission allowance.